Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Year in Pictures - Week 2

1-7-15 First Snow of the year and it was a doozy. I ended up having to spend the night at work and slept on an air mattress. 

1-8-15 Root beer float in the glass I won from A& W on Twitter.

1-9-15 Start of Christmas presents for this year. All bought on clearance for at most 1.50 each.


1-10-15 Shopping deal at Dollar General. I got 3 pks pens, 10 toothpastes and 4 shampoos for .06 after coupons.  

1-11-15 This sign always throws me when I see it. The first time, I thought someone was actually up on the sign but its really a mannequin.

1-12-14 I thought that this was just the cutest charging station. They have  a variety of charging stations at the hospital ER.
1-13-14 This is the doctor's office I am hoping can fix my constant back pain.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase