Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
Long time readers may remember back in the summer of 2012, there was a huge wind storm here in WV. We had no power for about 12 days. After that experience I started getting into the prepping world and stocking up on some stuff. I bought a number of solar or battery powered items for other emergencies. Another effect of the storm was for some reason I became obsessed with flashlights. I love them and have tons. No more dark nights for me. I have one in my purse all the time, a couple in my van and at least one in each room of the house. I keep one by my bed. So you know I was excited about doing a flashlight review :).
I love this flashlight. It is superbright on the first setting Cree, but if you need to light a bigger area the white setting on the side of the flashlight is also very bright. The final setting is the red flashing on the side and top. This is so perfect if you would break down to use so others could see your car. It is magnetized on one end. It is pretty powerful magnet and did stick to my van. The only thing was it has to be on a flat surface. Naturally you know the first place I tried to use it was slightly curved (I am just special like that lol). This would be very handy if the light under your hood was burned out and you had to check fluids or something. Just stick the magnetic end to the hood and your hands are free to work with. The flashlight isn't at all heavy but it feels very solid. I can see it being effective if you have to strike someone in the head with it. I think of all the flashlights I have tried this one is my very favorite and I will get a couple more. One for my purse and another for the house.
Here is a little video I made to show off the flashing red light.
Buy a 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base of your very own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.