Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Host a Holiday Party with Sweet'N Low Review #TeamSweetNLow





Here is what I got in my kit

  • 16 Sweet'N Low® Packets
  • 4 Sweet'N Low® Seasonal Recipe Cards
  • 1 Sweet'N Low® Tote Bag


Here is a picture of one of the drinks made from the recipes I got in my Sweet an Low kit. This was
Thin Minty Mochaccino.
1 1/4 cup hot strong brewed coffee
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 peppermint extract
8 packets Swee'N Low zero calorie sweetener
2 cups hot milk
   
    Whisk coffee, cocoa powder, peppermint extract and Sweet'N Low in heatproof container until well blended. Stir in milk. Pour into 4 mugs. Serves 4
* If desired, add a small candy cane garnish to each mug for 50 additional calories per serving and whipped cream for another 30 additional calories per serving.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Crowdtap Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase