Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I won again

I signed up to win a Pillsbury dough boy and then I got an email saying I won. Check it out here

Get your sample of the 90 calorie Strawberry Bar

I got in the mail yesterday the $50 gift cards I had won from Shell. That was fast since I only confirmed my address last Thursday. It came as 2 $25 gift cards. I also got my coupon for a free ungrilled meal at KFC from the fiasco they sponsored last month. I also got a Precious Places dvd I sent off for a while back (going to be a present for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday), a couple samples of of a pain medicince called Curamin
and some dove hair samples.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase