Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

mail call

Here are a few things I got in the mail yesterday. I got my coupon from KFC for a free ungrilled meal after the coupon fiasco, I got a coupon for free flatbread melt from Digiorno, I also got my Pillsbury doll. He is adorable. I am putting him up for my granddaughter when she is older. In my email I also got this notice I won a second Pillsbury doll. That is too cool. It also comes with a cookbook of prize winning recipes so now I have one cookbook for my collection and then one is going to be someone's present for something. I am slowly building up my gift box. I used to always have a box that was full of stuff I had for gifts for unexpected occasions and had gotten away from that but now I am working on building it up again. That makes for a frugal Christmas and all around occasions. I got enough Swagbucks to order another $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. I get about 1 $5 gift code a month and am saving those up to get Christmas stuff with.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase