I almost missed the hop today and here one of the questions was my suggestion :). Its been a pretty sad day here so I am surfing to get my mind off it.
BTW I just signed up my blog on the bloglovin program since Google is supposed to do away with google friends connect. I would appreciate if you would follow my blog on there. Thanks very much.
- Melanie asks "What kinds of seafood have you tried and liked? What is the most unique seafood you've eaten?
- Anne says, "An unforgettable holiday moment is_____________________. (She's on the other side of that BIG pond. I believe a holiday is a vacation on this side. )
- Arlene wants to know, "When was the last time you tried something new?"
- Becky asks, "Who or what inspires you?"
- Madonna wants to know," How did you chose the names of your children. Wendell adds,"If you don't have kids, how do you choose pet names?"
1. I love a lot of different seafood. It would be easier to list what I don't like. I think my favorites though are crab legs and shrimp.
2. Florida 1997 we were at Disneyworld for the 25th anniversary year. We made the mistake of going on Christmas Eve. The park was closed to capacity within 20 minutes of opening. All the rides had lines of at least an hour long. There was a cold snap and we all about froze because we didn't take coats. But the castle was decorated up like a cake and was adorable. This is a terrible picture. I wish they would have have sold post cards with the castle as a cake but all the cards only showed the original castle. For some reason everyone hated the castle like that but I just loved it. Guess I am just a tacky person :)
3. I try a new recipe at least weekly and Pinterest is great for helping me find them.
4. Every day Jesus inspires me. I try to grow more like Him daily. Doesn't feel like I am getting there but I am trying at least.
5. I wanted to name my oldest Amber Renee but my ex hated that name (I named my german shepherd that instead) so I had a friend who had always said if she had a daughter she was naming her Amanda after the Waylon Jennings song. It turned out that my friend couldn't have children so I named my daughter in her honor. My youngest was named after my ex's boss' daughter. Honestly I think my ex had a thing for her but thats ancient history.