Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Biggest Loser and dieting

     I am so glad. The person I most want to win the biggest loser is one of the final 3 for sure. Danni lost the most percentage tonight and so she and Jeff are guaranteed spots in the finale. The 3rd spot is between Jackson and Joe, both of whom I really liked also. I would have preferred Jeff so I could vote against him. I just don't like him. I am so glad Gina is gone though. Every single week I have wanted her to be out. It was hard to choose who to vote for because I do like both Jackson and Joe. I voted for Joe though because I just like him. He hasn't been one of the more vocal members but he has been steady and dependable. I like his character a lot. He seems like a really great guy. But I still want Danni to win. She just seems so sweet and she reminds me of me. I wish I could have lost all my weight way back in my twenties. I have wasted over half my life being fat. There are so many things I haven't done. Pictures I am not in because I hate seeing me. I want so bad to change it. I am praying this time I want it bad enough to succeed. I am starting day 3 of a diet I found online at Ladies Home Journal. Its a 7 day startup diet for the biggest loser. So far I have lost   5 pounds. I didn't get to walk yesterday because I was on the road running a ton of errands (yes that means my car is fixed, Praise the Lord) but I have walked once or twice a day for 3 days now.


Today's mail brought me the book I ordered through Tyndale Rewards that I blogged about here. I also got an email and I won a coupon for a free box of Honey Bunches of Oats from A Big Little Family. Also I want to say I totally am in love with the Adora calcium supplements I won. Omgoodness, they are so sweet and creamy. They remind me of Dove or Godiva. They are really that good. They are not like that other calcium supplement I tried which was pretty good but these just are over the top. Plus they are only 30 calories for each one so I can have them and not feel bad about it. I literally have to force myself to only eat one though. Gosh they are good.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase