Pages

Friday, April 05, 2013

Free E-books for Friday

    First off I want to ask everyone to pray for my family and I to have a safe journey to NC tomorrow and back home on Sunday. We are going to the Elton John concert I won tickets to from the Winston Salem Journal. I was already feeling nervous because the last time I tried to go to NC my car broke down in one of the tunnels and that's always been one of my nightmares, then a friend posted that she had nightmares about me all night long :(. But I am trusting in God's love and protection and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
      I am thrilled that Blogger finally got the widget for links fixed. You will notice my contest winnings have been updated. I don't think I missed adding any but you know how it goes when you haven't been able to update for over a week. I was surfing around this morning and thought I would put up some e-books since its been a few days.


Death by Drowning 2 (women and mystery)

How to Take Better Photos-

Counterpointe- a romance about second chances













Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

Jean Oram said...

Thanks for the link to my book, Champagne and Lemon Drops. :) I hope your readers enjoy it.

And I hope you made it through the tunnels okay. That sounds like a seriously stressful place to break down. I've broken down in many places, but out her on the prairie there is always lots of lovely, flatish ditch to turn off into.

Have a good weekend.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase