Friday, April 12, 2013

Funny Ebooks for Friday

    I haven't been posting this week because my laptop is dead. My dog had chewed the cord when I first moved to WV and it finally bit the dust. I did everything in the world and it wouldn't charge anymore :(. Me without Internet access is not a pretty thing. The first thing I did was go through this huge box of cords we have here that apparently can charge and or connect every item in the free world with the sole exception of a laptop. Next step was to go pick up my PC that my cousin had fixed for me months ago but I hadn't bother to go get because its not as up to date as my laptop so not as much fun. Still not a lot of fun but I can at least get online so I have been doing the bare minimum with it. Plus I need a new computer chair because this one is too tall for me and when my legs dangle, then my feet and lower legs swell :( so not spending much time on here. Third step was to look on Amazon and found a charging cord for $7.99 and pay $12.99 for speedy delivery :). The cord is supposed to be here today and I can't wait.
I woke up today and decided to check out the e-books. I love to read the ones that are funny. I like funny mysteries, funny romances, etc.... Life should be funnier than most of us make it. Here are some ebooks I decided to get today that were all still free at 8 AM on Friday 4/12/13. Haven't read any of these yet so I can't vouch for the quality but I liked the looks of them and the reviews sounded interesting.


Follow on Bloglovin


Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase