Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Free E-books plus a few samples

I am so frustrated without my laptop. I ordered a cord and it didn't work. The replacement cord is supposed to be on the USPS truck for delivery today so I am hoping and praying for the best. I feel lost without my laptop and my normal files.

Here are some things I found online this morning.

My dream is to own a farm and to get off the grid. I want to be self supporting and this book is right up my alley :).

The Four Week Financial Turnaround- Frugal is my middle name.




 



Here is a really good deal on All You magazine.  I love this magazine for the coupons alone but they have great money saving articles also. You can get a year for 400 points from Recyclebank. If you don't have an account already just join today and you can earn 300 points by clicking on all the timeline years 1970, 1980 and 1990 and they offer points all the time. Surf through ways to earn and you might come across a few more.  

Fancy Feast Friday- get a sample of Fancy Feast 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase