YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO BUY ANOTHER ONE UNLESS YOU LOSE THIS :)
- THE BRAND NEW Design Of Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainer, With Two Color Options For Handle: Refreshing Green & classy Black
- Handle Exclusively Designed For Strong & Comfortable Grip. The Handle Can Never Fell Off Even After Many Years Of Use
- Sufficient Dip Mesh To Hold Large Volume Of Food
- Our Mesh Won't Disappoint You By Changing The Shape, It Is Solid & Sturdy
- NO MORE Flying Of Other Utensils When You Try To Pick This One Up, As The Handle Will Not Get Stuck Into Other Neighboring Utensils
NO DOUBT, STRAINERS ARE IMPORTANT TOOLS IN KITCHEN, SO IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE THE BEST ONE!
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel 304, also known as 18/8. 100% Rust-Resistant. The Strainer is Built for Long-Term use.
- The long enough handle is made with Brand New Design for more convenience. The handle is Solid and Sturdy which gives the strongest grip without compromising the comfort level. Easily fits over pots and bowls with the supporting Ring.
- Fine Mesh for easy straining of Pasta, Quinoa, Rice, Noodles, Juice, Spiced Drinks and much more. 20 cm size is perfect for sifting any quantity of dry & wet ingredients such as fine Sugar,confectioner's icing, cocoa powder, ground coffee beans, Seeds, Grains to remove unhealthy acids. The 8" sieve will break compacted food into airy, uniform ingredient. It's Easier to strain for Faster Results & You'll NEVER have to Strain Your Quinoa or Pasta Twice.
- Convenient Hole For Easy Hanging
- Dishwasher Safe & Very Easy To Clean By Hands
- Non-Slip, Comfortable & Strong Handle with Secure Grip
- Fits Well in Kitchen Sink
My ThoughtsThis is,hands down, the best strainer I have ever owned. I have one somewhere in the kitchen that is similar but not as good. I keep it for sentimental reasons, it was my grandmother's. But it isn't made of stainless steel and has rust, it is coming apart in some areas and has sharp jagged areas. Thats why we don't use it. The MagicKuchen's strainer is metal so its not going to break because you tried to strain something that was too heavy. It is made tight so that only liquid gets through and you don't end up losing whatever food you were trying to drain. When you hold this strainer, you can feel the quality that went into making it. The fine mesh is tight around the edges so you don't get a nasty buildup of food particles :( I have used it to strain canned pineapples, spaghetti, etc..
Buy your MagiKuchen's Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer for your home today, from Amazon.