Pages

Friday, September 06, 2013

Back to School with Go-GURT

I got an email today from Myblogspark about Go-Gurt and since my grandbabies love them, I decided to post on it.  I like them because they are healthy and not messy, the kids love them because they taste great. (I admit to sneaking a couple of them myself). I can put them in my granddaughter's lunch without worrying that they will spill over the rest of her lunch.



Celebrate “Back to School” time with everyone’s favorite yogurt in a tube, Go-GURT®!

Kids love Go-GURT® Yogurt! It’s fun to eat, and has great tasting flavors kids crave. And mom loves that Go-GURT is NOW made with natural colors and flavors, and contains no high-fructose corn syrup!

Not only is Go-GURT® a good source of calcium, but it is the perfect addition to any lunch because it’s made to freeze and thaw by lunchtime!

Learn more at yoplait.com/products/yoplait-go-gurt.
 My local Kroger has the 16 count value pack on sale for $2.99 as part of their Mega Saver deal. You can load a coupon from the Kroger site 75/2 digital coupon to your plus card or you can print one from the Coupons.com site for 75/2 printable coupon 



**I wrote this short review of yoplait Go-Gurt as a My Blog Spark member.  I received no free samples, coupons, or any other compensation for doing so.  

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase