Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 10

I did not make it to the gym today. I was way too tired. I can’t seem to fall asleep at night and stay asleep. I am going to really try again in the morning though because I can tell my efforts are starting to pay off. I have lost 7 lbs since the beginning of the month.

Work was very hectic today. It started slow but I had to go downtown for a meeting with International Operations that ended up lasting 3 hours. I came back to a ton of work and spent the rest of the day playing catchup. I stayed 30 minutes late even.

It reached 60 degrees today. I will be glad when its back in the 80s like week before last. I don’t like being cold. For those who care it was announced today that Larry Birkhead was the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase