Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

I did it

I managed to get up at 5:30 and took myself off to the gym. I didn’t want to get up at all. I got there and did 25 minutes on the treadmill at a 3% incline. It was just over a mile and burned just over 200 calories. Naturally after I got done the stupid car wouldn’t start. I had to go back inside and call work to say I was going to be late and call Mandi to come pick me up. Before she got there the car started though so I went on to work. I was 8 minutes late. I did feel much better physically and mentally all day though. It was nice and slow most of the day and then at 3:00 the gates of hell opened up and everything started to happen.

I am drinking my nightly protein shake then I am going to bed since I am so tired. I hope I sleep well since I spent most of last night tossing and turning then got up so early. I am going back again in the morning. Hopefully the car won’t be an issue again.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase