Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

24 Songs of Christmas- Still the Greatest Story Told

My thrill in Christmas has been overshadowed by the horrific events of last Friday. I just can't get over the deaths of those innocent babies. Hard to be happy but it does make it easy to be thankful for God's mercy and protection daily.  So basically I had no song for today but then as usual God worked His guidance and while doing today's farmhouse chat on the porch, I saw this song on someone's blog and loved it. I just love to hear the Gaither's sing and this song is certainly true. The birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus are the greatest stories ever told :).


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase