Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2012

December 1st 2012 Photo Project

You may have noticed the new badge on my page for December photo project I got the link in an email and thought it would be kinda cool. Lets face it anymore its hard to for me to post once a month much less daily so can't wait to see how this works. I do have a lot of posts scheduled already for daily songs so there will be something but I love taking pictures so want to participate in this project.

I was driving home from a friend and past a house with a giant red Santa in the front. He was just so cute that I stopped and snapped a picture so here is the first one. I took it from the middle of the road so its not a great picture but its there and its red :).


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase