Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

TSMS- Fly



Yesterday was a heartbreaking day with the deaths of those poor little babies in Connecticut. I just cried. This world is so full of pain. I just keep picturing the parents. You know those poor people have Christmas trees at home with presents under them for those little angels. I just don't know what causes anyone to want to kill other people. If you want to kill yourself that is one thing but why do they fill the need to do such things. Who wants to be remembered for such evil. Pray for the families, the community and this nation. I am skipping my Christmas song of the day in honor of the babies. I am sure at their age each one of those babies entered into heaven's gates. I don't know why such things happen, all I can say is we live in an evil world and the prince of this world is satan and he is all about pain and suffering.  There were also 6 innocent adults killed in the shooting. Please remember their families at this time also.

Only the power of God can overcome evil. Jesus said in John 16:33  "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." There is only one place you can turn when the world is falling apart. Put your trust in the one who holds eternity. Think about how awful this world is and picture one that never ends, nothing but pain and suffering day in and day out. This life ends but the next one won't. Make your decision today. The only thing you have to do is confess you are a sinner (everyone is so no one will judge you) believe that Jesus died for your sins and was raised again and tell others you have been saved.









0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase