Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

TSMS- Love Came Down at Christmas

Well we are another week closer to the end of the year. Only one more Saturday left in the year. I am so excited thinking about all the wonderful things that God has in store for all of us in 2013. Almost everyone I know has had a very challenging 2012 but I think those challenges have enabled us to grow both in maturity and closeness to God. Its a lovely 25 degrees and pouring snow her. The wind is blowing so hard that it sounds like Santa has landed on my roof and the reindeer and elves are playing bowling. The world didn't end yet again. I don't know when everyone is going to realize that Jesus was serious when He said in Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Well until the real end of the world comes lets just keep living for Christ and sharing His love with as many people as possible.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase