Here we are down to the last Friday in 2012. I am so excited. I am tired of this year so much. Its been so hard. My life has had a lot of personal tragedies, the state has had a lot of disasters (Dericho, Super Storm in October, lots of fires), the nation has had a lot of disasters (Shooting in Newton, Super Storm Sandy, spawn of tornadoes on Christmas day to name the recent ones). I just know God has a way better 2013 planned for us all. Anyway here is my linkup for the final 5 Question Friday of the year.
1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why?
Well I would say my daughter but I feel that falls in about the same category as spouse so I think I would give it to my preacher Ronnie Persinger. He would put it to use for God and do a lot of good for a lot of people. I know him and I think he would honestly do what he felt God was leading him to do. The church does quite a bit now to help people considering how small it is so I know that if he had more money he would use it wisely. (My oldest daughter would be my first choice though if allowed, she would make sure my grandbabies were taken care of and she would do a lot of good with it also)
2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST?
Usually about the 3rd or 4th, I start checking to see if they are clean enough. Statistically most people use the closest ones so they are usually dirtier.
3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online?
Depends on my mood and what I am buying. I don't like crowds so try to avoid the malls and superstores but I love love love a small books store. Nothing compares to holding those books in your hand. Electronics and computer stuff I prefer to buy online because I can see all the customer reviews on each item .
4. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
Its been really cold and snowy the past couple of days. Not a lot of accumulation but we are supposed to get another storm this weekend. All this bad weather has made me glad I am not working right now. I hate driving on icy roads.
5. Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right? don't own any. I am not into name brands and am way to frugal to buy these unless I found them on an incredible sale or someone bought them for me. I like that they do the whole donate shoe program for each pair purchased but I think a lot of people overlook or don't realize that there are quite a number of people in American who are doing without. Shoes are just shoes as far as I am concerned. I like them to be comfy and semi cute. My favorite shoes are Earth Shoes that I bought at a thrift shop.