Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Biggest Loser

  If you have read my blog you will know that one of my goals for the year is to lose weight. I have been making small changes this first week, such as unsweetened tea, trying to exercise more.   Tonight I watched the season premiere of Biggest Loser. I was really disappointed with it. I do not like Jillian, I guess she is one of those people you either love or hate and I am not on the love side. I thought she was too mean. I didn't blame the woman for walking out of the show. If you are overweight the world treats you badly anyway. I am not the kind who would push myself for someone who was mean to me. My whole life I have had people being mean to me and I would not put myself in a place where someone would yell at me like that. I just think you can get results without having to be nasty about it.
    I wish I could join a gym because I can't afford to buy an assortment of equipment but we only have one gym here and its pretty high dollar so I can't afford that either. Going to have to be plain old walking and exercise tapes for me. My whole life I have never been able to lose weight without exercising a lot, and by lot I mean hours. Some people can lose weight by cutting calories but that just doesn't seem to do it for me. For my diet plan I am going with a modified Adkins plan. That has worked for me in the past but I gave up. I am tired of giving up and this is going to be the time I succeed. I have spent my whole life overweight and I have made so many bad choices based on my weight. I can think of so many times I didn't do something because I was fat. I am sick of being fat. 
   I am trying each day to remember that I would rather by thinner and healthy than to eat all the time. To do that I am going to have to work hard and spend some time every day reading others blogs and posts for inspiration. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! i'm right there with you :)

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase