Well its already the last Tuesday of January. How does time seem to go so fast. Todays mail brought sample of tums and nectresse. I have been wanting to try that sugar since they claim its all natural.
1. Have you ever been on a boat? (Motor boat, sail boat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop).
My uncle years ago used to own a motor boat and we would go out onto the Atlantic and fish. I loved it and still remember it today. And once time while in Florida we went out on a gambling boat. Its really interesting if you are in Florida in the winter time, they used to (not sure if they still do) let you go on the boats for free, They were day trips out on the ocean. I guess they figured all the money you spent gambling would pay for the trip. Every 2 hours they put out food on all the different levels, it was a different theme on each level. The locals went just for a day trip out on the ocean. They had singers, magic shows and you could see the dolphins from up top or lay out.
2. Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally? If you have an alarm, tell us what type.
When I am working, I wake up naturally about 5 minutes before the alarm all the time. I still set the alarm because I am always afraid I will oversleep. Currently I don't have an alarm clock so I have been using the one on my cell phone.
3. Have you ever had a yard sale?
yes but right now where I live doesn't allow yard sales.
4. Do you like kitchen gadgets? What are some of your favorite?
I am not really a gadget person. I am more a traditional person and basically use the same stuff my grandmother used in her kitchen.
5. Do you read labels at the grocery store?
Sometimes, depending on the product. I will look at calorie.