Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Free Ebooks from LM Montgomery

A wonderful friend of mine had an e-reader that she couldn't figure out so she gave it to me. I am the one who took her to buy it so I know its less than a month old. Took my daughter a while but she figured it out. Since its not a Kindle we had to have the Kindle for Android app to make it work. (there is also an app if you don't have any e-reader you can read them on your computer)Then I went on a downloading frenzy and soon had over 400 e-books. Just in case you don't already know you can go to Amazon and search free e-books, then sort if by price low to high and you will find a ton of free e-books.  As I read the e-books I will probably list some of them.  Sometimes the free e-books stay free and sometimes they are only free for a few hours or days. When I found these books by L. M. Montgomery I wanted to share right away because I love the Anne of Green Gables series. Some of these are about Anne and a few aren't.



Chronicles of Avonlea

Further Chronicles of Avonlea

The Story Girl

Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories

Anne's House of Dreams

Rainbow Valley

Rilla of Ingleside This is probably my least favorite in the Anne series. One I really don't like Rilla's character and two its just so sad in parts. Much more real than the other books. I hated parts of it and I don't normally reread this one when I read the rest of the series.

Kilmeny of the Orchard

The Golden Road






0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase