Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

TSMS- Already There



Its been weeks since there was a new TSMS meme, I hope Amy is ok. I miss visiting everyone and seeing all the new songs :(.  I guess I will go through some of the older memes to visit everyone and see whats going on with their lives. I also miss the songs because its been over a month since I was able to go to church. My dad still hasn't come to get my car and I hate calling to bug him so I have no way to go anywhere. Its a 20 minute walk just to town and while I need to walk its just so cold my asthma can't take it. I am just going to keep trusting God that He is working things out for my good, but oh do I miss going to church and seeing my friends, hearing the Word taught and preached.
Here is a song I heard this week and really liked it. Casting Crowns are one of my favorite groups.





2 comments:

collettakay said...

Isn't there anyone from Church that can give you a ride there?

Hope things are looking up for you soon. I hate vehicle problems :(

Colletta

Cathy Kennedy said...

What a beautiful, uplifting song! I'm gonna have to look into this musical meme you participate in on Saturdays. At first, I wasn't making the connection to you & Monday's Music Moves Me, but now my little feeble mind remembers. It's okay, you can blame it on my age NOT. lol I just need a little jog of memory is all. =D

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase