Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

#CatvsMouse @Influenster Temptations Voxbox Review


I love anytime I get selected for a box from Influenster. This time it was for the cutest mouse treat toy from Temptations. You fill the little mouse up with Temptations treats and then the cat bats it around the room and treats are dispensed through 3 little holes in the belly of the mouse. My cats had a field day knocking this mouse around. I tried to get a picture of the cats playing with the #CatVsMouse today but they were moving to fast. One would bat it and the other would attack it. I think this is the most fun they have ever had with a toy. My cats are 3 year old sisters and they acted like kittens again playing with this mouse.
As you can see, Aphrodite now thinks this is her box

Disclosure: I was sent the Temptations Voxbox as a member of Influenster. All opinions expressed are based on my own personal experience. Yours may differ. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase