Product DescriptionThis is a multi-function LED headlamp for hands-free, bright lighting.
Why struggle to hold a flashlight while you need both hands to perform the task at hand? How much easier would tasks, walks or jogs at night be with two free hands?
* Camping, running, hiking, caving, fishing, biking and other outdoor sports.
* Night reading, late night bed checks, task lighting inside a vehicle.
* Search-and-rescue scenarios and night time medical emergency.
* Plumbing, electrical, construction, other household work and professional use.
* Automotive roadside safety, auto repair and more.
* Power-outage convenience and home security.
* 4 Light Modes: 2 LED - 4 LED - 8 LED - 2 Red LED - OFF.
* 2 LED (Power Save) - 10 Lumens that shine up to 65 feet (20 meter).
* 4 LED (Bright) - 20 Lumens that shine up to 98 feet (30 meter).
* 8 LED (Ultra Bright) - 30 Lumens that shine up to 164 feet (50 meter).
* STEADY Red LED (No annoying flashing red light as with other headlamps).
* Red LED light ideal for reading, preserving night vision, and for not disturbing others.
* Easy-to-use single button control.
* Easily adjustable elastic headband helps secure the light to any head size and avoid “brainsqueeze.”
* Weighs 2.95oz, so no “bobbing” around.
* Small, portable, easy to carry anywhere, and fits around head, hat, helmet, bike or belt.
* Long LED lifetime up to 20,000 hours; no need to change the LEDs.
* Save time and money on batteries since LED lights last much longer then regular light bulbs.
Instantly Improve Your Visibility With Our Powerful LED Headlamp
* Sturdy headlamp body tilts up to 90-degrees, allowing you to focus light as needed..
* Once the beam is in your preferred position, you can be sure that it will stay there.
* Shock-resistant, toughened ultra-strong glass lens with AR coating.
* Powered by 3x AAA Batteries (included!).
* Up to 16 hours of battery life (using Power Save mode).
This hands-free flashlight is ideal for your toolbox, emergency kit in home or car.
I haven't used a headlamp before but now I see why people love them. Have you ever wished you had 3 hands because you can't work on something and hold the flashlight exactly where you needed it? You try to have someone else hold the flashlight for you but they don't get the correct angle you need? The headlamp is perfect for just that. You just wear on your head (obviously) and it shines the light precisely where you are aiming your head at so it follows your line of sight. You can tilt the light so it goes in other angles. Its perfect for working on something that isn't well lit up. There are 4 different settings so you can control the amount of light you get. It was very comfortable to wear, I thought it would feel awkward but it really didn't. And it came with batteries so I was able to get it ready right away.
Buy yours at Amazon, today.
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine.