Sunday, March 01, 2015
SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
3. Long battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
4. Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
I have never owned a pulse oximeter although they have used them on me at the doctor all the time. I have asthma and COPD plus anemic so my oxygen levels are always lower than other people. But now with the pulse oximeter, I can tell when my oxygen is low and I need a breathing treatment or if its so that I need to go to the doctor. The meter was so simple and easy to use. Just sit down. Take 2 deep breaths and then turn the meter on and stick your finger it. Its so fast that in 8 seconds it displays your oxygen and pulse rate. There is an adorable little case to hold the meter and a cord that you can either wrap around your wrist or let it hang from your neck.I think everyone should have one of these in the home, whether in your first aid kit or to use while exercising to see if you have reached your target pulse rate.
Order yours today from Amazon
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine.