Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weight Watchers® cereals Review


The most important meal of the day should be as tasty as it is nutritious. Clocking in at just 3-5 PointsPlus® value per serving, any new Weight Watchers® cereal will help get your day started right:
  • Oat Clusters with Almonds features steel-cut oatmeal clusters, real almonds and 8g of whole grains per serving
  • Honey Nut Toasted Oats are made with real honey and provide 18g whole grains per serving
  • Frosted Shredded Wheat with Protein features 12-layer biscuits, 6g protein, 5g fiber and 40g whole grains
  • Oat Clusters with Cherries & Almonds are made with real cherries, crunchy almonds and 8 essential vitamins and minerals per serving
  • Chocolate Frosted Shredded Wheat is made with real cocoa, featuring 5g fiber and 38g whole grains per serving
WEIGHT WATCHERS on foods and beverages is the registered trademark of WW Foods, LLC. WEIGHT WATCHERS for services and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks are used under license by MOM Brands. All rights reserved. ©2015 MOM Brands


My Thoughts
I love cereal. I eat it about any time of day. There are days that for dinner, I will eat a bowl of cereal. So I think that makes me something of a cereal connoisseur. Frosted shredded wheat happens to be one of my favorite varieties and I was excited to get to try the #WeightWatchersCereal variety. I hate spending my money on something and not liking it and diet type products tend to be one of those items I really hate trying because usually you can tell food is diet. But the frosted shredded wheat did not taste at all like a diet cereal. I think if you did a blind taste test and compared it with another brand you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. So it taste good and is good for you, win win in my opinion.


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase