Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nabopomo

I joined a web site called Nablopomo. Basically you agreee to post every day in November and put your blog in a list with everyone else. There are almost 3000 users right now. I found out about it while surfing someone else's blog. I really need to put some time into my blog and add my links back that got deleted when I changed formats.
It has finally stopped raining. We got at least 8 inches over the last 3 days. I know it was needed but I am tired of it. I woke up feeling bad with a stuffy nose and I am sure its because of the cooler weather.
A guy I was going out with last year called me up out of the blue last night. We talked a while but I know hes only wanting one thing and I am too tired of being used to accomodate him.

1 comments:

sweetisu said...

Hey there. Came by via the Randomizer. Good luck and hope you can complete the Nov challenge! I did it last year. It was fun :-)

Yay for no more rain.

Go with your gut feeling about that guy.

www.sweetisu.com

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase