Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

breaking the addiction

I admit it. I am an addict. I have been spending almost every free moment I have playing pogo. I have spend $20 a month buying badges in my quest to get more and more badges. I am going to stop this. Thats money I need to get my crappy car fixed. I need to spend more time cleaning house and living a life.
I am also going by the bank Tuesday. I have been trying and trying to cancel my gym membership and no one will ever call me back so I am going to stop the automatic payments. I signed a 2 year contract, no one said they would keep taking money out after the 2 years were up. They kept saying well if I renewed my membership then the fees would be such and such an amount.
I went to Kernersville today and ran a few errands. Went to the library and Walgreen's. I got some Purell for nothing after the walgreen coupon and my mfg coupon. They had some real nice soy candles for $5.99 that were buy 1 and get 2 free so that worked out to $2 a piece. Went to Goodwill and got me some winter sweaters since I have no winter clothes that are in decent shape. I got a real pretty set of rooster canisters for $5 that I am going to give to one of my aunts for Xmas. I got a few books also.
Then I stopped at the library in Walkertown. They were having a book sale and this was the last day so you could fill a paper grocery bag with books for $5. I got 2 bags full. I got some cookbooks, a car manuel for mine and M's type car, a wide variety of cool books. Now I am going to need another bookcase :>.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase