Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Starting a new me.

I woke up today sick of my life. I am extremely fat, tired all the time, congested, my face is blotchy looking, I keep getting boils, my joints ache and just completely unattractive all the way around. I will be 40 four months from yesterday and I don't want to spend the next 40 years of my life like the first 40. I am going to start eating better, exercising more and enjoying life. Every single day I am going to do something that is good for me. I am tired of feeling ugly, unhappy and disgusting. I am going to post here every day so I will be holding myself accountable.
I am unhappy with my appearance, my family life, my housing situation and basically everything in my life. Its not going to change all by itself. I am going to have to work on fixing what I don't like.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase