Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy weekend

The tags on M's car were due to expire Tuesday so yesterday she went to Danbury to pay last year's taxes and then to go get her renewal tags.
We have my cousin S's girls for the weekend. Last night was a madhouse of young girls not wanting to sleep. I am the only one awake at the moment and I am boiling some chicken breast so I can fix chicken and dumplings later today. I am doing laundry and then going to go to the laundromat and the dump. I have a ton of trash that needs hauled off. I have to pay the rent today also. Seems like there is always more have to pays then there is money to pay with.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase