Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I hate hate hate WAlgreen's

have read some many people talking about how great the RR program is that I though I would giveWalgreen's another shot but today's visit cured that and I will never go to another Walgreen's no matter what the deal is. I haven't ever been to another store with as horrible customer service.

I have had a gift card for Walgreen's for over a year now that I hadn't used because I had hated going there so much due to the extreme hassle I always got because of coupons. I go today and complete the proctor gamble register reward sale to get my $20 in RR. Then I decided to go ahead and do the cover girl/olay one. I was not rolling my RR, I was just using regular coupons and going to pay the difference. The clerk stopped my RR from printing and said I was only allowed one RR to print a day. She then showed me on the sales paper where it says 1 RR per day. She refused to let me even buy the Venus Embrace since it would have triggered a RR. I also tried to use a coupon I printed from Walgreen's very own site on Zantac for $5 off any Zantac 150 but since it was on sale for 3.99 they refused to let me use it. They wouldn't adjust the price of the coupon nor the price of the product.I will never shop at Walgreen's again.

Every single time I have went to Walgreen's, and I have been to several different ones, I get extreme hassles. Thank goodness CVS isn't like that.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase