Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some survey stuff

I got a code for a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate in my email this morning. I earned it at Keynote. I like this survey company. They don't send me a lot of surveys but when they do I always earn a $10 gift certificate for Amazon. You can buy about anything with those gift certificates so I like them a lot. I am currently up to $22 worth. I will probably use most of mine up on Christmas presents.
While searching for the link for Keynote to post here I earned $5 swagbucks so thats putting me closer. You need 45 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift cert. I earn about 1 a month from here. I am the type of person who is always wanting to know something so I use the search bars a lot. I have one for Swagbucks that I do several times a day until I earn at least one, then I have one for Mypoints. I also do Blingo but I haven't won anything there in ages.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase