Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

More winnings again

I am very frustrated this morning. I went to go to work and my car won't start. I should have known when I opened the door and the light didn't come on but I was so focused on work, I just didn't realize. Now I have to wait for my upstairs neighbor to wake up and get a jump, then go buy a new battery since this is the 4th time in a month. Naturally this is after buying a $100 alternator since everyone insisted that was the problem. A new battery better fix it is all I have to say. But since I can't go to work yet here are some winnings I had in this mornings email.

Motherhood on dvd. I kept entering trying to win this at lots of sites but had no luck so I was pleasantly surprised to find I had won finally at Superdumb SuperVillain

Another prize I really wanted to win was Piggy Paint. I have entered probably 40 contests on various blogs trying to win. My oldest granddaughter (2.9 years) loves to have her nails painted so I wanted to try this out. I had an email from Laurie Marcolla at Piggy Paint thankfully since I couldn't find an email from the blog where I had won. I really need to clean out my inbox. I actually won on the blog Giggling Kids.

I finally got the pictures off my camera and here are a couple of winning photos. Well for some reason blogger won't let me upload the second image. Its going to be a Monday for sure.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase