Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Getting my stuff done

I was surfing the web instead of doing the stuff I needed to. (I am actually home from work because I had the most horrible asthma attack on the planet) I found this video clip and it is the story of my life.


For about 2 months now I have been trying to make a new list of 101 things to do in 1001 days and haven't gotten the first thing wrote down. I feel so tired all the time. I have tons of emails piling up but no energy to read them. I haven't entered any blog contests in ages because I am too tired to click. Please pray for me.

I think this joke shows part of the problem. I am not alert. For example I had to go get the trash out of the trash can today and go through it because I had no clue what I had done with my debit card. It was in my purse although I have no clue why its there since I used it yesterday and I don't carry a purse during the week due to not being allowed to have purses at work. Another example is my breathing medication. I have pills to take to help stop the asthma attacks, I have looked everywhere but no clue where they are at.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase