Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet me on Monday

I have been MIA this weekend so figured I best get back at it.




Question #2 (Do you scrapbook) compliments of Helen at
A Crafty kind of Truffle Thanks Helen!!!

If you have a question suggestion please email me at: nevergrowingold@hotmail.com and if I use your question I will give you a shout out!

Questions:

1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
2. Do you scrapbook?
3. Do you take any daily medications?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. Where were you born?

Answers:
1. I don't eat actual taco's. I eat a sort of salad on a soft taco wrap. We take cream cheese, spread it like mayo on the taco, add some lettuce, tomatoes ,cukes and sprinkle with cheese, roll it up and bake until melted. We just love those.

2. no although I keep buying stuff and planning to, I just never seem to get started.

3. only vitamins and ibuprofen

4. silence :)

5. Georgia


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase