Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gum Soft-Pick Review


GUM Soft-Picks feature 76 soft, rubber bristles that easily slide between teeth to remove food. They clean deep and are more gentle on gums than wooden or plastic picks. They come with a portable carrying case so throw them in your purse, car, or desk to use whenever you need a quick way to clean your teeth!



I must be the last person on Earth who has tried the various toothpick alternatives but I just loved these. I was imaging something like a hard toothpick but they were very soft and worked great. I loved how they just slid between my teeth and the little bristles were like massaging fingers. It was pretty neat. (yes it does take little to amuse me :)) These were perfect for taking to work in my purse. I hate when it feels like something is stuck in my teeth and I can't brush.

Buy it here: You can find GUM products in your local store's tooth aisle. Click here for a printable $0.55 coupon good toward your next purchase!

Sweepstakes alert! Join Soft-Picks on Facebook and visit the special offers tab to enter to win $1000 in the "Get Social with Soft-Picks" sweepstakes. ( you know how I love sweepstakes so naturally I am entered)

I was provided a free sample from smile.ly 360 for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase