Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

TSMS- When Dust Shall Sing




I heard this while blog surfing and since I had just found out that an old school friend had passed on and I had just spend 6 hours in the ER with heart issues, I was especially moved by it.


WHEN DUST SHALL SING


I stood beside the graveside of a loved one
Like planting seed to watch and wait for spring
That’s when He returns with all His power and glory
He’ll call for death to come to life and dust shall sing

When dust shall sing on resurrection morning
The saints will rise and let their voices ring
Those who remain will be changed in a moment
We’ll hear the shout and trumpet sound when dust shall sing

Since Jesus died the grave has lost its victory
And if you’re in Christ death has lost its sting
Christ conquered death so He’ll conduct the chorus
With voices raised and shouts of praise dust shall sing

We’ll hear the shout and trumpet sound
We’ll leave the ground when dust shall sing

3 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

This is a new song to me. What a great message. Sorry about the loss of your friend. I pray that your heart issues aren't serious ones...

Maria Magcauaus said...

This song is new to me too, but I like the message.

"Since Jesus died the grave has lost its victory
And if you’re in Christ death has lost its sting
Christ conquered death so He’ll conduct the chorus
With voices raised and shouts of praise dust shall sing"

I am sorry about the loss of your friend, I know how it feels like, especially if they haven't been saved yet, that's why I make it a point to share the word even if they don't want to accept it.

I hope you feel better soon, my mom also has heart issues and what she does is get herself a dose of fresh air and some walking, fresh fruits and load of smiles :)

I didn't realize that I forgot to post the YT video, sorry for that :D

mizundastood75

Teacher Engineer said...

I just heard this song, thank u for sharing! Hope all is well! God bless you!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase