Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2012

TSMS- I've Won



I just love the McKamey's. So many of their songs are on my favorites list and this one is a new one to me and I wanted to share it with you this week. I hope it blesses you as much as it blessed me. No matter what satan throws at us, we have to remember that the victory was won 2000 years ago on Calvery. Everything is just smoke and mirrors.  As you celebrate this Labor Day weekend, have fun, stay safe and remember those who labored to bring this holiday to us.



1 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing that encouraging song. I was not familiar with that group, and had not heard the song. Blessings ~

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase