Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Wonderful Craft Idea

I am typing this on December 27th 2012 :) so there is still a lot of Christmas being shared. I found this wonderful craft on another blog, to do with the children and so want to share it with the kids at church in 2013. I thought I would post it here so that everyone could try it out. I wanted to make sure I posted it soon enough that you could get started the first of December. I love the idea of the nightly scriptures for the children to find or you can read to them if they are too young. This helps teach our children what Christmas is really about, gives us some family time to bond, helps us focus on the true meaning of Christmas so its a win win any way you look at it.


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase