Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Winning Wednesday

 



I only had a couple wins this week but did get a couple prizes in the mail from past wins.  I got the pringles I won on Instagram a couple months ago, I got a book and candy bar I won last week,  and I got the awesome robot vacuum I won last week. 

1. I won Coco Cloud Shave Kit on Twitter
2. A Track Suit from Febreze, this just showed up in the mail. I didn't get a notice I had won.


I got the prize pack I won from #PringlesMarchMustacheEntry @pringles
They came in such a nice display box. Thanks so much for picking me as a winner. 



2 comments:

Cindy said...

These are some great wins!! How fun!

Ash said...

Wow! I never win things! Congrats on the awesome wins, and that's a lot of pringles!

My newest post
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Bookstagram | Personal Insta | TikTok | Goodreads

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase