Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Getting Started

I thought I would start the new year with a new blog about my life. I wouldn't ever dream that my life was interesting enough for others but this is going to be like a journal of my life for the next year at least. I intend for 2005 to be the best year ever for me, now I just have to figure out how to make it a reality. Basically I am a 36 year old, overweight, poor divorced mom working a dead end job with no dating prospects so hopefully this is no where to go but up from this point.

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

Good Luck Blogging...people are reading!

Michael Moore-on said...

Nothing better than a good starting point.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase