Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wonderful day

Today was an absolutely perfect day in Surry county. It was almost 60 degrees and sunny. I had the day off from work and spent part of it doing nothing at all. I did have to go to the grocery store and then to the dump to get rid of a lot of junk. I am trying to declutter and get everything ready for the new year. I would like to arrange everything and apply more feng shui principles to my life. I have done it before and I really believe it made life better. Of course, I didn't keep it up. It looks like if something worked you would go with it but thats not how it works with me normally.
I didn't get a lot at the store because tomorrow is payday. I think I will shop at Save-a-lot more in the next year. I get a lot more for my money. I spent almost $10 and managed to get 2 frozen pizzas, cottage cheese, cream cheese, a block of colby, some tomatoes, and some toilet paper. I went for a walk around the yard with a couple of my cats. Patchwork was so funny, she would sneak and follow me and Isis. I repotted my jade plant and put all the plants on the back deck to get a bit of sun and warmth for a couple of hours.
I did get sort of down though when the sun passed. It just seems like life is nothing but work. The house always needs cleaning and I am always headed out the door to work. It is a very rare occasion that my 2 days off are in a row so I always have to spend both of them doing errands and cleaning house. I know thats how most peoples life goes but some days its just so hard to keep going. I can't even remember the last time I did anything that resembled a fun time. Its going to get worse before it gets better though. I am going to have to get another job because winter bills are stretching my money farther than it actually goes. So now I will have even less free time but hopefully more money. I have to clear it with my manager tomorrow though.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase