Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Editing my blog

I am sincerely hoping to have time this week to work on my site and add new links to some awesome blogs I have just stumbled across. I also removed the link I had on the side bar that showed a new You Tube video. I happened to notice when I went to the site today that the video was a song by Lady Gaga and after I watched it, I was quite sure it wasn't appropriate for a Christian blog. I couldn't monitor the content offered so it had to go. Sometimes we must take a stand for what we believe in.

This morning I made a pineapple upside down cake for the 5th Sunday dinner at church. Every time a month has a 5th Sunday in it we have a fellowship dinner. I think fellowship is important among Christians and friends. Then this evening I am attending the wake for my friend who killed himself Thursday. I hope to post a few links later today though.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase