Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Savings

I have been so busy this week with work and revival. I work 9-5 and have to drive about 30 minutes each way and then the revival started at 6:30 each night. Its been a real blessing though. Last night Brother Syner was asking the sick to come forward. Then afterwards he looked straight to the back to my boyfriend's dad. I told the boyfriend that he was coming back to pray for his dad and sure enough he came back and said " you've been sick and the Lord wants to heal you tonight". He had no clue who my boyfriend's dad was or that anything had been wrong with him so I know it was straight from God and I trust that he has been healed completely. My boyfriend's mother is a big hard of hearing so she misses some of the words sometimes. Brother Syner was talking about preaching and asked how many there had ever preached and several people raised their hands. Mary raised hers and her husband grabbed her hand and said you haven't ever preached. :) She thought he was asking who had been to that church before. It was so funny, the boyfriend and I both laughed about it for a while. She is such a sweet lady though.
Here is a picture of Brother Syner. He is the very first pastor I ever had about 22 years ago.




I got up this morning and went to Kroger. A coworker had told me that both Kroger and Walmart accept internet coupons without fuss and I wanted to buy a few things. I went to
Coupons.Com and to Kraft Foods and printed some coupons on Kool-Aid, Countrytime and Bar-B-Que sauce. The each of them were on sale for $1 each. The coupons were for .50 cents off 10 packs of Kool-Aid, $1 off 2 Kool-Aid canisters and $1.50 off 2 Countrytime and $1 off the bar-b-que sauce. Since I went to each site I got 2 of each. I also had some coupons for .50 cents off Gatorade I had gotten at a gas station and so I bought 5 Gatorade, 4 Country Time, 2 Kool-Aid canisters, 10 packs of Kool-aid, 2 honey bar-b-que sauce, and a bottle of dish liquid since I was out. It was $14 something and after coupons I paid tax and all $2.38 plus a coupon printed out for $1 off my next order courtesy of Countrytime. I thought since I bought 4 it would print 2 or I would have split the orders up. You had to buy 2 Countrytimes for the $1 catalina but still it was a good purchase. Here is a picture of all I got so you can see the full effect.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase