Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Get your name on Dale Jr's Amp car

I will start out on an odd note. Its not very warm for it to be July in West Virginia. Its only in the 70's and I am freezing for some reason so had to light the stove to take the chill out of the air. This is crazy. It was cold and snowy for months and months and now its not even warm for summer.

I thought this was pretty cool. I am a Jimmy Johnson fan myself but still this is cool. Sign up if you aren't an Amp member and then you can have your name on the 88 car in the Amp 500 race. Sign in here.

Also for any who are interested in actually money not gift cards, you can now redeem swagbucks for paypal cash. It takes 80 swagbucks for $5 in PayPal but I prefer the Amazon gift certs since that makes me feel like I am buying presents for nothing.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase