Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In

I missed last Wednesday, mostly because I hadn't lost anything. I got on the scales this morning and am down 2 more lbs. I've been a bit depressed so haven't felt much like posting lately.

I have been in a lot of pain from my back lately so I thought this was a cool deal
Sign up and get 3 sample size oinmnents here for pain.

In the mail yesterday I got a box of Nature Valley Nut Clusters There were 4 bags, 1) roasted cashews with granola and a touch of honey, these are my favorites, 2) honey roasted peanuts with granola and a touch of honey 3) roasted almonds with granola and a touch of honey, and 4)nut lovers with granola and a touch of honey (my second favorite). These were a freebie from MyBlogSpark. These are the people who sponsor a lot of the giveaways you see on other blogs. If you have a blog I recommend you set up an account with them. BTW if you go to the Nature Valley page there is a $1 coupon to print off the nut clusters at the bottom of the page.
I also got a couple of coupons off of Marlboro cigarette's. I don't smoke but they are having a daily prize contest. Last year I got a sleeping bag from them. My sister won a tent once from them. I also got the Veggie Tales dvd I ordered. Since my granddaughter's birthday just past I am going to save it for either Halloween or Christmas.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase