Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Alphabet Meme

Found while surfing around so thought I would post it. I used to post stuff like this on Myspace a long time ago.

Alphabet Meme
A is for your age: 42
B is for your burger of choice: cheeseburgers with tomato and mayo. I really liked the new grilled cheese burger from Hardee's though.
C is for the car that you drive: 1994 buick regal grand sport (I think)
D is for dog's name: I don't have a dog anymore
E is for an essential item you use each day: computer
F is for your favorite television show: House but I watch it online
G is for favorite game: lately its been facebook games but I am taking a sabbatical from them.
H is for hometown: Most of my life has been spent in small town West Virginia
I is for instruments played: none... I would love to learn to play the piano...
J is for favorite juice: concord grape juice
K is for what you'd like to kick: poverty
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Captain D's
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit
N is for number of piercings you have: nothing crazy... only one in each of my ears
O is for overnight hospital stays: growing up I thought I lived at the hospital I was there so much but the last time I was in the hospital was when I had my gall bladder out in 1997 I think
P is for people you were with today: home alone all day
Q is for what you do in quiet times: surf the net, blog, read
R is for regrets: I try not to think of them since you can't change them.
S is for status: unhappily single
T is for time you woke up today: 6 something
U is for what you consider unique: not sure
V is for favorite vegetable: corn on the cob
W is for your worst habit: thinking too much
X is for x-rays you have had: I am probably glowing I have had so many x-rays
Y is for yummy food you ate today: so far just can soup
Z is for zodiac sign: Aries but I trust in God for my guidance not some stars alignment

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase