Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rain

I was so disappointed yesterday. We were supposed to go to Babcock State Park. It was free fishing weekend in WV and since I can't afford to buy my license until Tuesday, I was looking forward to fishing. I also wanted to go on the paddle boats. I haven't paddle boated (?) in years but it rained then rained some more and then finally rained even more here in Southern WV about all day.

We were in the mood for fast food so we went to Hardee's. The boyfriend got the mushroom swiss burger and I got the new grilled cheese bacon cheeseburger. That burger is awesome. I am sure the calorie count is out the window since its got 2 slices of melted cheese on the top and 2 on the bottom but it was worth it. I have been wanting a burger for days. I wish they would make a grilled cheese hot ham and cheese like that. I love cheese. Then we ended up going to see the new A-Team movie. We both loved watching the A-Team growing up. We both loved the movie. It was a great mix of comedy and action. There was a lot more cussing then either of us would have liked but anymore its hard to find adult movies that aren't like that. This movie would have been killer in 3-D though. Bradley Cooper was hot although I have to admit I really still prefer Dirk Benedict. But since Dirk was on the show weekly he had a lot more time to build up the humor. I think this group was as good a mix as the original. I would like to see this brought back as a weekly show but since I doubt that's going to happen, thankfully you can watch the original shows at Hulu for free. I love Hulu btw. I will leave you with a picture of Bradley Cooper. He has awesome abs and the face isn't bad to look at either, of course I didn't tell my boyfriend that :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase