Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hodgepodge Wednesday-05232012

1. What's something you miss about the 80's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's? my youth. I miss being young and feeling good. Rheumatoid Arthritis is really getting me down this week and I regret all the days I didn't appreciate being young.

2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit? I have a library card but I seldom use it anymore. I used to read all the time but I honestly think its s combination of being online too much and needing glasses. My insurance has kicked in so that I can get glasses but I haven't made an appointment yet. I used to read all the time even when I was online daily but now my eyes have gotten so I can't read and I haven't done anything about it. Next pay day for sure I am going to the dr.

3. What's the secret to success? I haven't made any success in the life so far so I have no clue

4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game? Badmiten and on that note I just thought this was such a cute graphic


5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table? a mess. I always hate a coffee table because for whatever reason its always the spot every one piles stuff on but my ex made our oldest a coffee table and now it sits in my living room and once again collects stuff.

6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy? I do not own a bike and probably never will again. The last time I rode a back was way back in Feb of 1992. I wrecked the bike by flipping over the handles and broke my knee and never got on one again. It was almost a year before I was able to walk without a limp.

7. What's your favorite cheese? My girls and I love cheese in all forms. I can't decide if my favorite is muenster cheese or string cheese, but I will eat about any kind of cheese

8. Insert your own random thought here. I want to go see this movie so bad. I used to watch the tv show years ago and I know this will be so funny. I love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton pair ups.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I liked the tv show. I heard the movie wasn't too good even though I love Johnny Depp.

Hope you're feeling better soon! Glad you linked up today : )

Theresa said...

Sorry to hear you have RA. I hope have some good days.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase